Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this response looking for a APT in Bethesda, its too cheap to be real in this area, don;t know what to make of it unless I got really really lucky..

Hello,

Thank you for your reply to my ad in the inquiry of my Apartment for rent. The Apartment is available and in great condition. The Unit is located on 7620 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA and the offer is $690 monthly. It is a NON-smoking 1,003 sq.ft One Bedroom Apartment with One Full Bathroom(with tub). The Living room is Furnished but you could remove them if you are moving-in with your furniture. The kitchen is also fully Packed and there is a store in the unit where unused furniture can be kept. It is up for rent because for the next one year or so, My wife and I are relocating to West Africa to take up a new post.

About myself: I am in my mid ages and i chose that location because of the serene environment and it is close to Amenities. Pets Considered with a $20 deposit. I am a kind and honest man and i want you to know that the money is not the problem, I just want someone who will take care of my home through the period of the Lease which is between 6months and One Year with option of extension. I am very religious and believe in fair and equal housing opportunities for all.

Please Email my wife Elizabeth at ([email protected] ) for she is going to attend to you better. She had a nasty Bike Accident; but I thank God for keeping her. So due to her condition, she is at our new home often. She would give you good info. on processing the keys and documents for delivery, the utilities included in the Monthly rent, application form, pictures to the place along with other information on deposits and all.

Thank you and God Bless you,
David
If you have heard of this one let me know...

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes seems its a get teh deposit and run scheme, I guess they like the idea of using a for sale posting sounds real that way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts