Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting home from this dance the other night and we were on the highest hill in my town which is really a mountain and i was dropping off my date and this civic in front of me was coming from the same dance and was doing the stupid ricer two lane trick where they slow down to between 10 and negative 30 mph. and the whole road up the mountain is very windy and having a stick car and getting that close to stalling out just wasn't going to fly. I couldn't see for shit around the next corner and this had been going on for about 10-15 min. so i decided fuck it and just pulled into the opp. lane and floored it then punched into scond by the time i was at his rear quater panel. He obviously had an automatic and floored it . i had my foot about 3/4 ways down on the pedal and he had to the floor and then some and he just couldn't get enough momentum to get past like 35-40 tops b/c we were at the steepest part of the hill. sad stuff he shudn't have wasted my time and i wudn't have had to shame him so badly

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the best part is i don't have the se! i have a '97 900s haha

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
you shoulda seen how fast we passed this civic the other week in my moms aero (nobody tell her :shock: ). came up on him on a little 2 lane road by my house with myself, delorean, my brother and my father in the car. guy didnt even have a chance, even with the fartcan :lol: .

Paul

·
Registered
299 Posts
naah ricers just look angry all the time. (mabie cause the realized their car is a peice of shit or mabie cause they dont get layed enough) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
7,595 Posts
PaulH said:
you shoulda seen how fast we passed this civic the other week in my moms aero (nobody tell her :shock: ). came up on him on a little 2 lane road by my house with myself, delorean, my brother and my father in the car. guy didnt even have a chance, even with the fartcan :lol: .

Paul
this was rather amusing. we came up somewhat fast on a civic with altezas and a fart can, and he's running at probably about the speed limit... we sit there for about 5 seconds and pauls dad goes "pass em" the car downshift and wopppppssssttttttttt and as soon as we are directly next to him I think he realizes what's going down, we hear this fartcan downshift but there was just NO chance, the aero rocketed by like the thing was simply not moving at all :lol: that's what you get when an 82 HP car tries to stay with one that's got 250 :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts