1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Awesome find, Turbocon. That WTF business card would be great, along with a stoic stare (behind limo tinted sunglasses) and a bonecrushing handshake.

And as far as wikileaks, it's just another case of our government acting after the fact. I hope Assange nails world leaders' balls to the walls with information. So many politicians and talk show hosts are KILLING the guy, saying cyber terrorist, etc, but I'm glad there's somebody out there that has dirt on the people that rule our world with too much power. I'd bet that Assange is eventually taken out, Lee Harvey Oswald style.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Awesome find, Turbocon. That WTF business card would be great, along with a stoic stare (behind limo tinted sunglasses) and a bonecrushing handshake.

And as far as wikileaks, it's just another case of our government acting after the fact. I hope Assange nails world leaders' balls to the walls with information. So many politicians and talk show hosts are KILLING the guy, saying cyber terrorist, etc, but I'm glad there's somebody out there that has dirt on the people that rule our world with too much power. I'd bet that Assange is eventually taken out, Lee Harvey Oswald style.
Let me ask you a couple questions.

Had the internet and wikileaks existed during WW2 do you think that the invasion of Normandy could have been kept secret? Is it possible that the Allies could have lost to Hitler and the Axis powers? It might be an old saying, but it's still true: Loose Lips Sink Ships.

Think about that the next time you exercise ANY of your rights and freedoms.

I do not agree with what Assange and wikileaks are doing. Stolen classified documents are not his to publish freely on the internet.

And if it turns out that he is guilty of sex crimes against a 13 year old girl in Sweden, nothing else matters at that point. Then he's just a fucking scumbag.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah whatevers... Isn't CIA WTF a hoot? Get it, WTF also means "what the fuck"... he he he... :D

(Today's anti-buzzkill message)

·
Registered
671 Posts
nazi

Had the internet and wikileaks existed during WW2 do you think that the invasion of Normandy could have been kept secret? Is it possible that the Allies could have lost to Hitler and the Axis powers? It might be an old saying, but it's still true: Loose Lips Sink Ships.

I do not agree with what Assange and wikileaks are doing. Stolen classified documents are not his to publish freely on the internet.

And if it turns out that he is guilty of sex crimes against a 13 year old girl in Sweden, nothing else matters at that point. Then he's just a fucking scumbag.
what about "freedom of information"? And right of people to know WTF the governments are doing?
After all, not everything CIA/NSA/MOSSAD/FSB/SIE/you name it is kosher...
just my 0.02$
And that issue with the 13 yo girl...c`mon! Time will tell, but from where I am standing, this is the XXI th century revolution!

·
Registered
4,098 Posts

Have you actually followed the progression of the sex charges against assange? It's ludicrous! And it's not a 13 year old. Spreading false information like that is what causes sheeple to buy into the media hook line and sinker.

There is actually very little on wikileaks that is harmful to future operations in any war effort, other than the embarrassment and possible changes in diplomatic relations. If you would actually read wikileaks yourself you would see that.

Most of the current cables are embarrassing to the diplomats that send them, showing their 2-facedness, and the ones pertaining to the war reveal the coverups about the real death toll against civilians etc.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
OK, so he's accused of rape. Like that makes it better?

If he's guilty, and he's acting like a guilty man imo, he's still a scumbag.

My opinion on wikileaks is mine. I don't agree with what the site does. Classified information is classified for a reason. More importantly, it is not his information to publish.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
OK, so he's accused of rape. Like that makes it better?

If he's guilty, and he's acting like a guilty man imo, he's still a scumbag.

My opinion on wikileaks is mine. I don't agree with what the site does. Classified information is classified for a reason. More importantly, it is not his information to publish.
A rape charge which is alleged that while they were having consensual sex with a condom, the woman claims Assange "did something" intentionally which caused the condom to tear, thus negating the protection of the condom.

Even though he stayed with her for a whole week, continuing to share her bed, after the alleged event.

How is he acting like a Guilty man? When a government is attempting to subvert and harass you by any means necessary where they go so far as to plant "honeypot" women into your life to draw up questionable charges, labeling it as "rape" which has connotations of violence and abuse in the headlines to discredit you... what would you do? Would you cooperate with such a government?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
A rape charge which is alleged that while they were having consensual sex with a condom, the woman claims Assange "did something" intentionally which caused the condom to tear, thus negating the protection of the condom.

Even though he stayed with her for a whole week, continuing to share her bed, after the alleged event.

How is he acting like a Guilty man? When a government is attempting to subvert and harass you by any means necessary where they go so far as to plant "honeypot" women into your life to draw up questionable charges, labeling it as "rape" which has connotations of violence and abuse in the headlines to discredit you... what would you do? Would you cooperate with such a government?
There's two sides to every story. HE claims she was a honeypot? OK, thats his defense and he's entitled to it. That doesn't make it fact.

How is he acting guilty? He was in hiding, intentionally evading international arrest warrants, he's fighting extradition to Sweden. International arrest warrants are not something that are issued on a whim or gut feeling. Sweden obviously feels that they have a pretty good case against him. Innocent people have nothing to hide.

Also, what Guru said.

·
Registered
671 Posts
wut?

There's two sides to every story. HE claims she was a honeypot? OK, thats his defense and he's entitled to it. That doesn't make it fact.

How is he acting guilty? He was in hiding, intentionally evading international arrest warrants, he's fighting extradition to Sweden. International arrest warrants are not something that are issued on a whim or gut feeling. Sweden obviously feels that they have a pretty good case against him. Innocent people have nothing to hide.

Also, what Guru said.
wish you become on objective of CIA/NSA/MI5/s.o. secret intelligence agencies...are you going to take the least self protections measures, such as laying low/keeping a low profile?
If not, you don`t have the conservation instinct :rolleyes:

All the rest is history...for those that have eyes to see and mind to understand. And what was said before, the disclosures regard exclusively past things, so that we, the mortals, can understand the history.

A very wise saying is that only fools repeat the mistakes of the ancestors...SO?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
If he's innocent, he has nothing to fear. Plain and simple. The international arrest warrant was issued after he refused a request to return to Sweden for questioning. He was given the opportunity to willingly come in and he refused. Had he gone willingly, this whole mess could very well be over with by now. But then again, maybe he's just an attention whore.

And I'm entitled to my opinion.

Again, I apologize to the OP for the threadjack.

·
Registered
361 Posts
As much as I enjoy seeing politians with egg on their face, I dont agree with what Assange is doing. If any information regarding any of my friends over seas were to go online, and any of my friends were hurt after that point I would probably take a european trip and "take care of business" if you catch my drift.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
As much as I enjoy seeing politians with egg on their face, I dont agree with what Assange is doing. If any information regarding any of my friends over seas were to go online, and any of my friends were hurt after that point I would probably take a european trip and "take care of business" if you catch my drift.
What's keeping you. This has gone far enough. I am giving you the "Green Light".

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Initiating sex with a sleeping woman after she'd said she wasn't interested, as he is accused of doing, is most certainly rape.
Oh, give me a fucking break. She was in his bed. Willingly. And continued to stay there.

Anyway, that sounds like something I do to my wife about once a week.

Also, this whole thing is classic goverment mis-direction. I'm fucking amazed that all of you people are not seeing this.

Hello, how did he get this info in the first place?

Perhaps we should focus less on the messenger, and more on the leaking of information.

It's not his fault, it's the government sucking. Again.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Does anyone care to address the points I made, or does it make almost too much sense?
No, that's my thought on the issue as well. Nobody could possibly make this kind of shit up out of thin air and have the government come out and say "shit, where'd he find this out?!"

But the fact that this information may have and most likely did come from somewhere inside the government doesn't excuse him from having published it.

Also blah blah rape apologist angry woman blah blah.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts