Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I was done writing them every year, but I guess not.

I am out of sub 50$ ideas....

What I got so far:

*Jack stands
*DVDs - futurama volume 2&4 (to finish the collection)
- Juno
- Dark Knight
- ect....
*itunes gift card

Thats it. I am out.... any ideas out there? I am more looking for sub 50 bucks really...

also, if you have a list, whats on it?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I got nothing on the small side. I want a Wii and a netbook, and I'll probably get one of them. Considering I need a new computer more than I need a new gaming system, I'm probably going to get myself the netbook.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I'm asking for some of my pictures that i had printed in poster size framed, and cash and/or gift cards for somewhere useful..... i don't expect much in reality.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I can never think of anything to ask for for christmas...whenever I want something, I just work and buy the stuff. I'll probably ask for photo stuff.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm asking for some of my pictures that i had printed in poster size framed, and cash and/or gift cards for somewhere useful..... i don't expect much in reality.
Damn, pictures. I should get some of my pictures of my E320 and my Boxster blown up and framed. That would be nice.

I should buy a new camera, too. Fucking 10MP PS cameras go for $200. I paid $400 for my 5MP SLR-style-PS a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
I don't have any kind of list this year. I have anything that I would really need and things I want are items that are better off saved up for and bought on my own

·
Registered
551 Posts
I havent done the list thing in a while. My folks asked if there was anything in particular I wanted. I said $$ for Saab parts. They laughed. :( So I said some fancy bed sheets or something useful for my hoose.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I was watching a segment on CNN.

It was about kids writing to Santa for jobs for their parents and diapers and baby food for their kid siblings.

That was such fucked up shit, I swear I almost cried.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I've got a huge extended family, so we just do a secret santa and exchange gifts at the Hanukkah party. $25 limit for adults, $20 limit for kids. It's easy this year, I picked my brother and my daughter picked my nephew.

Lego's for my nephew, and Denis Leary's new book for my bro.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Finally getting a jack that will fit under the side skirts of the Viggen so I don't have to use the stupid stock jack to change the tires.

Maybe a new lens for the camera?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I really just wanted to go to Cali for Christmas, but now that that's not gonna happen, I really don't "need" anything. Funnily enough my buddy wrote a long letter in Macy's, at their Santa Letter writing table, and requested that I get a nice girlfriend for Christmas, at the expense of his own Christmas gifts.

If only it were that easy.....

I actually just broke the headstock off of my Gibson Les Paul Voodoo, so I'm going to wish for a new guitar. Probably end up with an Estaban delux or somehting.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts