Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that's what it was, as I rolled up and passed him...

You ever find yourself just hating to follow a truck. Especially the little ones with all the noise, lowered, and just plain ballsy with power. I think he got a new perspective today on SAAB's.

I practically had to stay behind this guy on a long winding one laner for about 3 to 5 miles or so..., of course he looked like he was enjoying the front view, while I was frustrated for time to get to register to vote. Finally the lanes opened up into 2, then 3, and I decided its time to get down the road in a hurry now, so I speed up to pass.

He must have seen me coming as I heard his engine wind up.. he sped up, and starts to pull away a little, then I reel his ass back in as now I can see its clearly "on" now.., its definately "on." No one else on the road for miles...wide open roads and he dosen't want me to pass. The LSD, and 260+ horses quickly show me "6x" mph, "8x" mph, then "1xx" mph ...(ahem, yea I pulled on him real quick), and he decides to try to cut me off anyway (what a [email protected]#k- head). So I switch to his right side then roll past to get in front, then to the left, then to the rear.....then in a puff of blowoff...I blew by his sorry ass on the left as I shifted up to hear the sweet sounding forge bov go "whissssss, ya [email protected]#khead" (of course that part could have been my imagination).

Something about writing what I just wrote just felt good for some reason.....ahhh, another check in the box in the win column.... Okay..., I'm shaking it off now...shaking it off...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Good kill and from what i read good show. The town I live in is a very rural town with many trucks with like a load exhuast and those independence stickers all over them. It so fulfilling to pass one then have them try to gain on you just to squeeze forward agina and again. Once again good job of neuturing his truck while showing off your own :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts