Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told my friend the story
me and him are in the same racing squad
and my friends truck is absolute beast he ordered a super charger for his truck but
my friend Taunted this guy until he wanted to race and they threw money out
(the same civic i raced earlier)
the vtec had it off the jump but they were running a mile or so
from one highway exit to another
i told my friend its slow off the start im guessing it just is to my saab my friend got pissed saying i was gonna make him lose 100$$ bucks and i said no no just drive the car
got to 3rd gear around 5 on the rpm gaudge my friend looked over with about a half of a mile left and says im walking on him i said i told you
by the finish my friend was a bumper ahead very very close win but he also has 100$ in his pocket thanks to me the civic guy didnt come back all day lmao idk what happen to him but he says "he has something for us" lmao

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I told my friend the story
me and him are in the same racing squad
and my friends truck is absolute beast he ordered a super charger for his truck but
my friend Taunted this guy until he wanted to race and they threw money out
(the same civic i raced earlier)
the vtec had it off the jump but they were running a mile or so
from one highway exit to another
i told my friend its slow off the start im guessing it just is to my saab my friend got pissed saying i was gonna make him lose 100$$ bucks and i said no no just drive the car
got to 3rd gear around 5 on the rpm gaudge my friend looked over with about a half of a mile left and says im walking on him i said i told you
by the finish my friend was a bumper ahead very very close win but he also has 100$ in his pocket thanks to me the civic guy didnt come back all day lmao idk what happen to him but he says "he has something for us" lmao
huh?

LOL @ "racing squad"

Tboy

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im acutally 16 and he provoked the race i told him about the car
so he knew something about the car

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my squad is called Team invasion 08 Preutty sweet stickers
to bad a honda civic hatch made it
but he my old friend from newyork since we were like 7 i live in Southcarolina now

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
sup all im in a racing squad too just turboed and nossed my elantra 900
hit me up if u want to race
just so you know im basically vin diesel except i starved myself so the car would have less weight
(i weigh 68 pounds)
will see u 2morrow down at the proving groudns if mom lets me go out lmao

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Deek ur a funny little fucker arent you bitch
say what ever you want man but put ur money where ur mouth is
race me and my squad at the strip
0-150 mph race from a rolling start
winner gets the other ones car but i donno if my mom will insure two cars so prize might change
u have to wear a shirt that says vtec ownes br0 if you lose too
i got nos bitch

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We can race at the strip
Drive 600 miles to south carolina and u can race my friend camaro not fast at all
winner gets the others car
U aient got shit bitch

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
i live in north carolina now auctally
Lets do it
turboed elantra
What are the terms and whats done to the camaro
Youll be eating my vtec son

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
muhah avtec nothing dont worry whats in the camaro just letting you know that it doesnt drive on the street illegal lmao this is by no means a daily driver or something that can be driven on a highway its cadged all the way around and he does have nitrous elgin drag strip....

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
turboed nossed vtec elantra you think you can honest go up against me pal 7.9 sec 1/4 on 87 octane 3.5 psi from the narps and its a daily driver smokes the wheels in sixth........ i mean if you really want to lose the camero we can do it but i dont want to embarrass you

1 - 20 of 191 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.