Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Nice viggen; also std? Do you possibly mean sti? Also again we should meet up sometime and shoot the shit.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha yea its an STI lol. . its damn quick ive been sideways in it a few times. . and for my viggen thanks. . got a 160k and looks near new. . the rear end is sittin a little low thanks to my two 12s. . but i have more plans for it sooon koni kit sway bars and exhaust are 1st prioritys.. ive done a ton of work to it already.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
umm not sure what freudian is but no diff yet. . and if anyone is local around nh around here i professionally detail and can bring back any car and love doin unique saabs.. so if anyone is interested in gettin anything done before winter PM me.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I took a whole class on Freud. It was quite interesting and engaging. Did enjoy.

Anyways, cool pics- shoot a million pictures to figure out the camera. It's always fun getting a new one.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
umm not sure what freudian is but no diff yet. . and if anyone is local around nh around here i professionally detail and can bring back any car and love doin unique saabs.. so if anyone is interested in gettin anything done before winter PM me.
What is your typical detail process?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
instead of making some kind of joke out of it. . wtf is it ? i have never taken any photography classes or anything so i have no idea what it is. it is my friends expensive camera. . he got it second hand because the kid had to upgrade for modified magazine because they didnt want to post up the camera we were using. it wasnt supposedly good enough. . im hopefully going to get my even nicer black 91 9k turbo with many more tasteful mods with some pics soon before it snows. .

there is no typical process. . every car requires different work. . preps and other things. . different colored cars require different work different areas of concern different pads stuff like that.

let me know what you have and are looking to do to it and ill let you know.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha freudian slip alright i got yah. . btw that link was pretty damn cool that it typed it up and everything for me.. cool shit.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts