Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Look it up on genuinesaab.com for a good idea of what will work. Forge retail pricing is kind of fixed, so Nick's pricing on there is standard. It will at least give an idea of what to look for though. There's a recirculating (read: less whoosh noise), or there's the atmospheric (blow off valve). Either will work fine, just depends on what you want.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Which one? Also, the sound of the valve doesn't change, but there are different springs for different boost levels. If you wanted something really loud, a Turbo XS RFL is one way to go. Expect a similar price range too.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have bought two ebay bov's to see if i could make them work. The first one was a forge knock off and when I threw in a forge spring from my unit, it worked. Getting that to work i picked up a SSQV knock off thinking I could make it work, unfortunately it had too many places for leaks and would never hold vacuum to open the valve.

In short, it was fun to try and modify them, but if you're looking to have something that works, save your money go legit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.