Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what up everyone, so the other day I changed the clutch in my 9-3 linear (yes it's a nighmare lol) and after putting everything together I went to start my car and got nothing.... I seen online to check the battery so I did and it was dead... Got a new battery and installed it and now the ignition won't even turn... The cluster says "steering wheel locked , turn off , unlock try again" but nothing.... I was told it may be the ISM so I tried another ISM and still nothing... I can bypass the car and get it started like that but that takes a lot of work and is ghetto at... Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this problem???? It's my only car so Please anything helps at this point in time... Thank you in advance

·
Premium Member
2003 9-3 Linear
3 Posts
I saw a forum the other day talking on the same problem and if i remember correctly, the dude had to just go hook up or ground a wire and boom. Instant crank
How difficult was the clutch replacement in your linear? M currently doing the same thing and on wondering if I might be in over my head or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts