Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after not being totally satisfied with the look of the triangle that I made to support the center of the raised wing, I created a new piece to support it. Which do you like better? 8)

Kevin

http://www.kyankton.net/

·
Registered
90 Posts
what kind of rim you thinking of puttin on the car...

thought about a roof spoiler??

did you ever thnk of adding like a pocket pc to that dash.. and have a sync cable run from the pokcet pc to the monitor in the dash... then you will get all the function of the pocket pc (internet, media player, games, utilities) and have it display on the monitor as well...

this would mean windows media player in the car...!! music videos.!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Why do you need a support in the middle Kevin? I have some pics of a track car in sweden that raised the viggen spoiler and doesn't have any supports in the middle. Merely on the sides...I think it looks a whole lot better. Do you have any shots of the spoiler from farther out with the new support there?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wing itself is actually pretty soft and tends to flex in the middle. I would hate to have that thing come flying off at 150+. I will add some shots once the piece is actually welded up. Right now its just sitting there.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Personally I prefer the triangluar bracket to the new bracket. In my opinion, the new one looks more like an ornament than an actual support.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Yeah, I would have to say I like the original better also. Keep up the good work!

Kyle

·
Administrator
668 Posts
I think the black one but painted the same color as the car would look ill

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all! I will finish up this one and see how it looks mounted in place and go from there, but I appreciate your insights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts