Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had o2 code p0133 I think (slow response, bank 1 sensor 1). I had the front replaced with a bosch universal and spliced in.
Ran great the first drive but next time I started, light was there on startup. Read p0125 (Insufficient Coolant Temp For Closed Loop Fuel Control)and p0135 (O2 Heater Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 1). I did a search on here and found something similar but they blew the o2 fuse as well. I haven't yet though and am waiting for a response from him to see what he found.
I'm looking for ideas on what else to look at. Did I screw up by buying the universal? Is there something I should check to see if there's a base issue before the o2 I replaced?
Confused, Mike

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After a few calls to bosch, They told me the right universal o2 is #17538. Amazon said 17533 was the right one on the site. Go figure. Installed correct one yesterday and as of yet, no light.
Hope this helps someone else. :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the first one was through Autoparts 123 I think and was $46. The second (correct) one was right from Amazon and overnighted for $85 which is still less than local auto stores. The guy at Autoparts 123 was nice though, On the site it says no returns on electrical or installed parts but I just explained what happened and he let me return it for full refund.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts