Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that several of you know how to get to Cazenovia, why not come again?

One of the local British car clubs puts on a very cool car show every year on the grounds of a historic mansion by the lake here in Caz. It's usually about 100 cars, 90% of them classic British sportscars. MG's, Jags, Lotuses, etc etc.

Anyways, I'm planning a get-together with some other local car enthusiasts and thought I'd mention it here in case any of you want to join us. We'll probably have a laid back day of cooking out and visiting the car show.

The event is from 9 am to 3 pm on Sunday, June 20th. If anyone's interested, post here and I'll provide directions or more info. There is a class for modern European vehicles so we could even participate in the event if people wanted to.

·
10,303 Posts
I also plan on having my boat in the water for this. So we can include that in the days activities. 8)

At some point I will need to drive the truck back to work, and pic up my car.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tweek's Turbos said:
I also plan on having my boat in the water for this. So we can include that in the days activities. 8)
Cool. :D Think we should do a cookout at Lakeside, Ben? The plans with the FastDubs crew aren't cemented yet. . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts