Saab Link Forums banner
803 views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  jk88 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I haven't put any effort into figurin this out myself, but thought'd I'd ask y'all first.

So I work for a top 5 mega-corp (evil bastards, I know), and they are too fucking stingy to believe in holiday bonus (losers!). So the typical work around for this is that managers and other peers send out gift cards to each other (company $$, but reqiures justification and 1over1 approval). The good thing is that I get to choose where to get a gift card for (best but, Olive garden, Amazon, etc), and I always get amazon, fuck I wish they had GS on that list. So now I've got quite a few hundreds of dollars in amazon gift cards that I think I'd just rather have cash instead, I couldn't imagine the look on a strippers face when I slip a $25 amazon.com gift card in her thong! errr.... will that get me a lapper?

Anyone know of some stupid work around to use a gift card thorugh amazon and then cash it out?

#8 ·
ok enough with the . what were yoyu expecting to get? a magical website that gives you dollar for dollar on gift cards? not gonna happen. Your best move would be to buy stuff you need through amazon and try and utilize their super saver free shipping.

#10 ·
#19 ·
I love people who use tsl but than talk shit when they don't get what they want or don't like what they hear/read. The $80 for every $100 is kinda pushing it but the $90 for every 100 is great, if i was in your situation i would do it. If you don't like tsl for what it is then don't log on, simple as that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.