Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I think we need a thread for non-saabs with Saab engine swaps... It seems to be a growing trend and there have been some pretty cool swaps out there.

Post videos, build threads, pics, etc...

Just found these...

Vauxhall Astra Van with a B234 swap.

Vauxhall Astra Van with B204 swap.

Opel Vectra with B204

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
If you notice there is a secret project in My Signature. It involves a Saab engine and some other vehicle. It will be revealed once it's running and the plan is to have it in some form or another at Carlisle this year.

·
Super Moderator
10,065 Posts
If you notice there is a secret project in My Signature. It involves a Saab engine and some other vehicle. It will be revealed once it's running and the plan is to have it in some form or another at Carlisle this year.
ha ha - yeah, I forgot about that - you clued me in but I forget parts of it. Should be good times.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Make sure you post up a build thread once you're done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.