Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 462 Posts

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I haven't been to Carlisle and would like to go this year. What do folks normally do?

- Go both days, stay over somewhere
- Is one day better than the other (Sat / Sun)?
- Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
The normal group of us arrive Friday afternoon/evening and set up "camp" in the camping area on the property. Then we begin drinking and don't stop until Sunday (sometime) before the Auto-X event for those who participate in that. Lots of drinking - food if you bring it or pay for the food passes from Central Penn (which are well worth getting!) And more drinking and cars and parts and such. And we drink! You should go - if you don't you suck.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Nah, can't touch the stuff ever since I started my path towards becoming a Monk. I gave up booze'n and flooze'n
Fixed for more accuracy.

I'm pretty excited as always for this year, should be interesting, we have some great stuff planned for everyone.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Fixed for more accuracy.

I'm pretty excited as always for this year, should be interesting, we have some great stuff planned for everyone.
Good Call

Anyways - will there be a "People's Choice Best Edwardian Grey 1986 9000" Category? If so - I've got that one in the bag :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
4 days until Christmas and all of us are like, "OMG can't wait for Carlisle!" :lol:

Hope to have my car back on the showfield next year...more fun than coming as a passenger. In the meantime, I'll practice for the event by drinking a lot.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Good Call

Anyways - will there be a "People's Choice Best Edwardian Grey 1986 9000" Category? If so - I've got that one in the bag :)
I'll see what i can do, just so you know i do except campaign contributions...

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hopefully ill be rollin up in a T5'd classic, which prob aint that exciting anymore but I wanted to come this past year so bad..

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Not sure what I'd bring up this year. All 4 have been up at one time or another now...

1 - 20 of 462 Posts