Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carbon Fiber overlay for the engine cover around the throttle body...I bought it for my T5 not realizing it was for a T7...It kind of snaps into place...looks like you would need to use some double sided tape or something to hold everything in place nice and tight. This is a shot of it fitted but not attached to my sister's 9-5...$100 plus shipping? Or $75 if you've got a regular T5 cover you can send me...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, apparently it was an oem piece from europe? God his car was sick...have any more shots of that engine bay?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take offers on it too...can't believe no one is interested? Lol.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
weird, is the picture not showing up? There's definitely one in there unless imageshack is screwing up the hosting...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let's try this...Christian, would you mind poking your head into my other thread for the NG900 suspension stuff and see if those pictures work? Imageshack worked yesterday but now it's saying it can't render the images properly or something. Very bizarre.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, that's what sucks, it won't work on the NG...it only works with the T7s cause the stupid dipstick is in the wrong spot on the T5s...Believe me if this worked with the NG it would already be on my 'vert...haha. I'm pissed I have to sell it as is...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bumping it

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sale to Nick pending...

·
Registered