1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hNsRQFKhZ-cUXZ7stUwbAXNgehawD93T7H6O0

Police arrest Mich. man for car wash vacuum sex

1 day ago

THOMAS TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving sexual favors from a vacuum" at a car wash.

The Saginaw News reports the 29-year-old Swan Creek Township man was arrested Thursday in Saginaw County's Thomas Township, about 90 miles northwest of Detroit.

Police Sgt. Gary Breidinger says a resident called to report suspicious activity at the car wash about 6:45 a.m. An officer approached on foot and caught the man in the act.

The suspect, whose name wasn't immediately released, is being held in the Saginaw County Jail.

--

men, i don't know what is up with you people. car vacuums at the car wash aren't the least bit sexy. maybe the rotating brushes at the self-serve car washes, if one were a woman with a mental image of christian bale, but a car vacuum - well no amount of patron would turn a car vacuum into jessica alba.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
well no amount of patron would turn a car vacuum into jessica alba.
I think I'm the only one here who doesn't think Jessica Alba is all that great. She looks alright, but nothing about her really strikes me as unique... and she has herpes.

However, if the vacuum turned into Audrey Tautou or Zooey Deschanel...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
herpes, the love bug?

does she really? that's pretty slanderous

i don't particularly think audrey tatou is that great (she looks like my old french teacher from 3rd grade), but zoey dechannel is very cute.

not to change the subject of the subject i created, but who are your favorite indie actors/actresses/heartthrobs/anyone who isn't hollywood who you have a crush on? just curious :cool:

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
herpes, the love bug?

does she really? that's pretty slanderous

i don't particularly think audrey tatou is that great (she looks like my old french teacher from 3rd grade), but zoey dechannel is very cute.

not to change the subject of the subject i created, but who are your favorite indie actors/actresses/heartthrobs/anyone who isn't hollywood who you have a crush on? just curious :cool:
Slander? On TSL? Who would have thought?

As far as non-hollywood crushes (do musicians count?).... I would have to say Helen Marnie, Mira Aroyo, and Dana Schechter. Films... if you've ever seen The Devil's Backbone, Irene Visedo is amazing.

·
Registered
361 Posts
lol that happened in saginasty. Anything that happens there, flint, or detroit cannot be held against the rest of the state.

I take offense to the use of 'you people'*

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
are you kidding?!

ladies, help me out
You're SOL, I don't find him attractive at all. Then again my crush in high school was Steve Buscemi, so...

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't think Jessica Alba is all that great.
I lack the proper equipment for this statement to have the same effect, but I agree. She is not teh hotness.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Christian Bale is attractive?
ladies, help me out
I think he's dreamy. *

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't think Jessica Alba is all that great. She looks alright, but nothing about her really strikes me as unique... and she has herpes.
In the same world where anyone here has a chance with her, she doesn't.

I seem to be one of the few that has Maggie Gyllenhaal on the top of that list.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts