Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i come home and my dads outside and hes like why is your car so loud? im like "i removed a resonator" and hes like your not suppose to do that. Him being against after market and all that stuff. lol but i told him i was joking.

When i first got my exhaust it was hella quite, way to quite actually. So
I think my Exhaust system has been finally broken in, and im Lovin it!. I have a JSP DP, SAAB-SPORT. right now and the car just sounds louder and idle and at WOT is a lot more dominate. I got the DP like last December. And the exhaust about a year and a half ago? I dont know but it sounds great. and car is running amazingly smooth. due to the fact its "Turbo season" LOL.

And to you SAAB family's out there heres a Video of all the SAAB's my family has.

ME- 99 93
DAD-C900/9000
MOM-95 AERO

My sister had a 2000 93 SE but thats totaled. :sad:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
could be weather related too, although usually my 9000 is quieter the cooler it gets outside. I've never had an exhaust "break in" quite to that degree. Usually the tone just changes a hair. Cool though. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.