Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site first of all.

Unfortunately I haven't heard of anyone having this similar problem. Depending on your connection, the next page may still be loading. So its best to wait a moment for it to load.

If that doesn't work, then I suggest trying another browser. If this is your first time on TSL, the above Macromedia movie will need to load, You may need to agree to download the updated version to run the movie since it appears on every page.

·
7,595 Posts
hey Marko, glad to have you here.

If you are running Internet explorer, it may be due to various problems that browser always seems to pick up when it's used regularly. I no longer run IE at all. I use either Fire Fox or Netscape here.

Bye the way, I see you are in Hazelton, that's about 2 hours north of me. You got a really great junk yard out that way (worlds largest). hope to see you posting here, and it would be great if you could make it to some meets.

Tell your friends on Saabnet about us (if you can). this is probably the best new saab site out there.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have another aboard! Where in hazelton are ya, u ever been to Harry's (as DeLorean Mentioned)? What saab do you have? Pics? Mods? Don't leave out the details! :p

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
hey welcome to saablink, hazelton rules! (the junkyard does anyway, cant say too much about the town :lol: )

anyway, getting back to your question, i'd agree with delorean, sounds like a browser problem, you should try out mozilla firefox, its free, you can get it at www.mozilla.org.

hope you enjoy the site!

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts