Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pontiac G5 / Cobalt- 4 Original Rims 16x6, 5x110 and tires

Stumbled across these, and if Im reading right, some extra tires with the already mounted tires. So I'd say its a steal if they'll actually fit the ng900. I know the bolt pattern is right, just haven't found what their offset is versus ours. Also gotta ask what size those tires are.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
I dont see a reason as to why they wouldnt fit.. I doubt they have any crazy offset that wouldnt worj on an NG as its just a stock pontiac 16" rim

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont see a reason as to why they wouldnt fit.. I doubt they have any crazy offset that wouldnt worj on an NG as its just a stock pontiac 16" rim
That's what I figured too, but I always second guess. I'm not 100% sold on the looks, but hey, some paint and we have a different look. Although if the tires aren't even possible to fit, I may just look for some other options in my area. There's stuff out there, but its all timing and having the right price.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
For a $170 I'd give it a shot. Quick way to determine would be check out a wheel website and see if the list the same part number wheels for both cars.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great, thanks for the confirmation there Harvey's Autohaus. I figure, with my vikings having 2 bent, this seems like a winner. Plus I can always cover the pontiac logo on there, haha.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gonna go look at em tomorrow. I figure its worth it for a few extra miles worth of rubber, and they're mint minus one thats got some curb rash.

·
Super Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
those are a smaller version of whats on my car
Looks good. I'm checking out the GM wheels first, since they're only an hour away. The others are 2hrs + in Baltimore, and I really don't feel like going that far right now.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got the GM wheels, will post pics once I have them on. Look pretty good to me, although I have to find a good way to cover the pontiac logo on the center cap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.