Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i had to do it. My dad Chiped the drivers side and it looked very ulgy. I think i like it better with the black but it looks better then it did. Sorry about the dark pics i just took them, it gets dark quick.

The car in the back is my dads 9000, striped and being brought to the junk yard this weekend.

·
Registered
352 Posts
are the before and after pics supposed to be of different sides?
i thought before and after are usually of the same side

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well ya sorry about that, i only had time to do one side, it was getting to dark and cold. Tomororw i will do the other side.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
snow4_1man said:
The car in the back is my dads 9000, striped and being brought to the junk yard this weekend.
WHY>!! What year is it? What's "bad" on it? I feel like I need to create the "Save the Saab's" foundation - can't save em all - wish I could. "Gotta Collect them all" :roll:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok

Oh the outside pillars are different colors...How'd you do that? I like it better with the side that matches the paint of your car...
Its not that hard, its just thick plastic black tape really, I got a blow-dryer and started with the door open, and just peeled it all off. After that used some bumper sticker remover to get the glue off the paint.

WHY>!! What year is it? What's "bad" on it? I feel like I need to create the "Save the Saab's" foundation - can't save em all - wish I could. "Gotta Collect them all" Rolling Eyes
The car is a 1991 white 9000 turbo. The engine is pulled, and in my basement waiting to get shipped to Peaco for an overhaul. There is too much rust under the body. So he is looking for a used Aero. He is trying to sell all the parts inside the car.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
snow4_1man said:
WHY>!! What year is it? What's "bad" on it? I feel like I need to create the "Save the Saab's" foundation - can't save em all - wish I could. "Gotta Collect them all" Rolling Eyes
The car is a 1991 white 9000 turbo. The engine is pulled, and in my basement waiting to get shipped to Peaco for an overhaul. There is too much rust under the body. So he is looking for a used Aero. He is trying to sell all the parts inside the car.
so what's still "good" on the inside? Any pictures in and out of the car?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts