Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone with carfax please run this VIN

3VWDB81HXWM226953

i know it isn't a saab but i have an opportunity to get it waaaaayy under my budget and want to check it out

Please and Thank you

·
Registered
361 Posts
Tornado red golf VR6. Not much info on it in ELSA, but there arent any open recalls.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Can someone do one for the following vin? I'll pay $5 or whatever people are charging.

WAUDD68D5YA058625

B5 Audi S4 that I'm buying later this week. I know it has a rebuilt title as I have a carfax from 2008, but I'm interested to see what else pops up.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
carfax got rid of their unlimited plans.

if your spending of thousands of dollars on a car pay the 30 or whatever for a carfax.
Autocheck still has an "unlimited" package, but they have in their fine print some clear "limits" as to what they think is normal usage.

But, yeah, the days of running dozens of reports off of a single $40 payment are gone.

sigh.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Can someone do one for the following vin? I'll pay $5 or whatever people are charging.

WAUDD68D5YA058625

B5 Audi S4 that I'm buying later this week. I know it has a rebuilt title as I have a carfax from 2008, but I'm interested to see what else pops up.
Oo if the other interested parties fall through with buying the engine and I end up taking it, I would love a ride in the s4 ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts