Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

'95 9k Aero w/ TCS.

It feels like its hitting fuel cut. Only happens at part throttle. Haven't tried 3rd and up, but the video was 1st, does it in 2nd as well starting at like 4k. Runs fine at WOT. On one occasion it went into LHM, I restarted with no codes or anything. Seems to have started after I cleaned out the TB, I guess, after I rebuilt it, the roads were too icy to be near 4k rpm. Would TCS calibration possibly fix this or is it something completely unrelated? I've checked over vac lines, and pulled the plugs. All looked normal in the engine bay.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Harvey, do you know if its true/a myth about swapping the cruise control valve on the fender over for the TCS one?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
If you mean the Bleeder Valve on the fender for the TCS Safety Valve on the firewall, it's true. Valve is the same, bracket is different. However, the newer Safety Valves have a blue housing and I've never seen a Bleeder Valve that wasn't all black (like the older Safety Valves).

·
Registered
385 Posts
It's actually ONLY necessary to recalibrate when one installs a new Pedal potentiometer gizmo.
Hope it helps you, but I'm thinking yer barking up the wrong tree.

First! part to suspect on a TCS issue is the red/white inline Vac check valve.
Problem is the ..right... part is close to $50.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.