Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I opened the passenger door of my '91 c900 today to get something out of it, closed it and the mirror fell on the cement floor in my garage and broke. The plastic and everything is still there, it's just the glass part that came unglued fell off. So if you have one, I just need the glass part to apoxy back on there, but if I have to buy a whole new plastic piece with glass and everything I guess I'll have to, although I'd rather not. Reasonable prices please, PM me. Thanks. :)

BTW it's the kind with manual adjustment not electric, and it's for an '87 up style mirror.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Pretty sure you can use a heated one and just not plug it in. I think they both mount the same way. I wouldn't try to remove the glass and then glue it to your old one, just mount it in it's place.

A 9000 mirror from the same era will also fit.

Instructions on removing the mirror (with mount) from a mirror housing here (first few pics): wobblymirrorfix - jonathanscupin

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just found out that I can get just the mirrored glass on autopartswarehouse.com for $20. I think that's what I'll do. Should I just apoxy it on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts