·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
V4 speedo $50

hubcap $20

APC Saab tool $20

pre 87 lower bumper SOLD

two c900 equalizers, one radio(missing volume knob, radio is the bottom one in picture) $40 each

c900 radio cage with some wiring $20

wood steering wheel (fits momo hubs)made in Italy 1981 build date, few small cracks $100

Saab momo wheel missing pad $75

bosch pilot fogs $75

c900 roof rack towers $40

c900 steering wheel $60

set of Prime wheels 4x108, no idea on offset, will fit 9k and c900 $200

c900 dash cloth cover $20

SPG rear mudflaps $60

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
That tool is for late-'82-'86 models with the APC under the rear seat, the little LED blinks when the system is regulating boost pressure down when it's detecting knock.

I have one in my '85 because:

1) I think it's cool
2) My exhaust is so loud you can't hear the knock

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice collection!

I'm tempted by that wooden wheel.

Any more info? What brand?
no idea on the brand...nothing inscribed on the back except the build date. My uncle brought it from Italy while maintaining a certain Dusenberg in an Italian car show :D

like I said before it fits my momo hub so I am assuming its momo? I think Grant wheels fit momo hub pattern too.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I'd be willing to bet the wheel is a "Nardi" brand. It looks like countless Nardi wheels I've seen throughout the past and it goes pretty good with your Italy story, considering that's where they are made. $100 for it is a good deal considering they are high quality pieces. Nardi makes steering wheels for anything from Ferraris to Jaguars to any high end model. Some are worth thousands, but obviously not this one. In mint shape, I think I've seen similar Saab wheels go for at least $200 plus, so whoever gets it will be getting a really nice value.

Example:

Nardi Steering wheel for SAAB 900 + boss kit

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
first one to paypal me the $20 plus $5 shipping takes it.

[email protected]

Are the foglights from a C900? How is the condition?
yes and they are in good shape. Normal small tiny chips, just road wear. missing one bolt that it needs to the fog light bracket. what you see in the pics is what you get

1 - 17 of 17 Posts