Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
i had come across a company that coustom makes them for your car and is actually cheaper that what i could find....lost the site...and was researching for 9-3 but if i see it again i will let you know....i have heard that doing this upgrade is a day and night differance!

·
Registered
40 Posts
goodridge do 2 different kits for the c900 ,a 4 line kit for the earlier cars , and a 6 line kit for later models.by the way these lines realy help with braking ,the pedal is a lot firmer ,and brake fade is all but gone well worth the money imho

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lol, sorry for the "aswells", that is bad english lol
Will be looking into the break-lines, they look very nice...
Daniel.

·
Registered
40 Posts
lol steve :D we have a lot of twisty roads here and even though ive uprated the suspension ,i need to slow down from time to time :wink: theres nothing worse than a saab in a ditch or through a wall, i've done both by the way :D i'll try and get this camera working and stick a pic up

·
Registered
1981 8v c900 sedan, 1990 2.0 9k carlsson, 1992 21 c900 sedan
1,029 Posts
PaulH said:
group 9 sells em, $100 iirc. don't know of anywhere cheaper, or anywhere else that has em either.

Paul
I'm looking at getting a set of stainless brake lines from Group 9, along with one of their voltage regulator kits since I want to pull out the alternator in my car so it can have a rebuild.

It doesn't look very difficult to change the brake lines, just making sure the system is properly bled afterwards seems to be the prime concern, and I suppose ensuring that no dirt or debri gets into the rest of the system during the conversion.

Craig.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts