Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More winter clear-out parts, except from 9-3's or 9-5's. Check out the list!

PM me for pictures of anything!

• Wood dash fascia for NG 900/OG 9-3's in beautiful shape….$40 shippped

• 9-5 S.I.D.- Unknown condition….could be perfect, could be just a good core to rebuild, I never knew…can check prior to sale, but if it's good, price obviously goes up....$20 shipped

• 16" Viking rims….OPEN LUG formation, which I think is much more desirable than the closed lug version. No tires, but rims look good, with some curbage, but no serious that I can remember. I think one wheel shows some bending, but past owner assured me that all wheels balanced and rode fine…no guarantees from me though as I never had them on anything….$70 for all four WITH 4 saab centercaps. Would be awesome cheap daily/winter wheels. Look great on both 9-3's and 9-5's. Center caps and scrap value alone are probably worth more than my asking price! Snatch them up as I just want them out of the way! Same as below:

• 9-3 SS stock, multi-spoke 16" rims……these are the rims you will see on most early 2004 & UP 9-3's. I believe one has a tiny bend, but the rest should be true. 2 show obvious curb damage, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a few hours of filing, sanding, filling, and paint. Good winter wheels or a cheap way to upgrade your look. These look GREAT on NG900/OG 9-3's!....$100 for all four, no center caps, no tires. Email for better pics

All listed prices are pretty firm, although I may be slightly negotiable with some items. Prices also don't include shipping, but most shouldn't be that costly at all to post. For bigger items, like rims & tires, I can gladly help with delivery if you're within a reasonable distance. I can take cash or paypal or whatever...you let me know.

Everything is located near Albany, NY.

Either PM me OR send me a direct email at [email protected] OR text/call 518-669-0740

PAYPAL ADDRESS: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill take the trunk mat
I have you second in line for it. Another TSL'er emailed me earlier about buying it and a few other things. If the sale falls through, or takes too long to develop, it's all yours!

Also, pics coming in the morning for anybody that requested any earlier. If anybody wants pics of anything else, let me know and I'll get them to you tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumpppp....

Some prices lowered, some pictures added, stuff has to go!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP

Prices reduced and updated. Basement pricing. I'm practically giving some of the items away!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steering wheel SOLD! Everything else still available.

Also, shipping for 4 rims will probably run $40-$75, depending on location. Last time I shipped wheels, a set of BBS RK 17" cost me about $80 to send to California. If anybody's out of state and is interested in anything, PM me for more pics and further quotes

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump again! Somebody must surely need some CHEAP wheels! If the 16" SS rims don't go, I'll strip the tires and refinish them next week!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Andrew,
I need a set of those wheels. Will they fit my viggen while I redo my viggen wheels?
I'm pretty sure the Vikings will fit as I've looked through past threads and have read that they should clear Viggen brakes just fine. The other set though, I'm not too sure of as I've never seen them on a Viggen. My guess would probably be "yes" though, considering I have seen them on newer Saab models. All in all, you're welcome to test fit either of the two sets, although each comes without tires. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts