Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is from a posting on the Tri-State Saab Club. I don't personally know the guy. I'll try to get his contact info.

EDIT: Contact info: [email protected]

Hello,

I hate to part with them, but I think it may be time to sell some of my saabs. I plan to get them ready and take some pictures this weekend, but I just thought I'd see if any fellow enthusiasts had interest in them before I posted them. They are somewhat rare, so I hope to sell them to someone who appreciates them and knows what they are. They are all black, just seems to be the color of almost every Saab I find to buy. Here's what I have to sell:

'88 Springtime in Sweden convertible- $3400
The SiS badge is missing, but it does have the "aero" labeling inside the door panel indicating that it is a true SiS. Top is pretty new, nice tires, almost perfect dash, nice interior. It's also one of the 4 automatics. It needs a little mechanical work, but overall a very nice car for the price.

'94 Black 9000 Aero (5 spd)- $2,500
Spent most of its life in the desert southwest. New clutch, pressure plate, slave cylinder, bearings, etc. Needs tires, stereo, and headliner. I may do the headliner this weekend

'85 SPG - $2,200
Has many extras like rear louvers, vdo gauges, saab winter mats, Euro H4 ecode headlights and more. I was told by the previous owner that it was owned by one of the mechanics a Road Tested Saabs in Indy and he did a lot of work to it. I bought it about 2 years ago with the transmission out and put one from '92 900S (larger pinion bearing) in it.

'86 Black Airflow 900 turbo (5spd)- $1,400
This is a project car. It's in good shape, but I haven't been able to get it to start. I haven't put much time into diagnosing it, but I no longer have time for it and would like to just sell it. The Airflow front spoiler is missing, but the rest of the panels are there. Recent clutch and components, CV axles and front calipers. If anyone is interested in diagnosing it, I'd be happy to pay them something for their time.

I'll put together more detailed descriptions with pictures this weekend, but please let me know if you are interested in any of them. They are located in Bloomington, IN. I also need to sell some of my spare parts. I have a '96 9000CSE and 3 classic 900 parts cars. Let me know what parts you need and I'll give you a price if I have what you want.

Thanks,
Kyle Strickler

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I want that SPG....I'm saving the contact info in case he has it by middle/end of summer. When I'll have money. :)

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
Can you give a more specific location of these cars? Thanks

·
Registered
645 Posts
i wonder if he would part out some bits from the 86 airflow.. i need the rear lower spoiler, mine is MIA, also could use some airflow badges..

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Those are some real deals, especially considering the years/models. They shouldn't last long if posted on saabnet or other mediums with large enthusiast followings. Good find.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those are some real deals, especially considering the years/models. They shouldn't last long if posted on saabnet or other mediums with large enthusiast followings. Good find.
As far as I know it's only posted on the Tri-State Saab Clubs yahoo group page.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts