Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not a Saab, and that we have a CL thread, but I'm helping a friend sell this, he needs it gone ASAP and he's serious about the OBO part. The car is quite well built and FAST! Shoot me a pm and I'll talk to him, or mention Micah W. referred you when you call him.

1995 Volvo 850 t5r many mods

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
GLWS.

Awesome car. I want it, but...

·
7,595 Posts
Where? cause it was not in the US unless it was a gray market car. The 850 turbo / 850R is an automatic only car, the only MT offered in any 850 was hooked up to the non turbo motor, and even those are fairly rare.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Where? cause it was not in the US unless it was a gray market car. The 850 turbo / 850R is an automatic only car, the only MT offered in any 850 was hooked up to the non turbo motor, and even those are fairly rare.
I could be wrong. I do recall seeing some t5r's online thAt were manual though

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Almost positive it's manual, i'll check. Also worth pointing out, only about 300 850s were release to the US in this color, according to one of his sources (I haven't verified).

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MOAR PICS. Use that fricken new camera Micah!!!

Looking for pics of the interior, a description of ANY AND ALL body damage, rust, etc that might be found, and what's up the hood? Is it a black vinyl wrap, or painted?

Tell your boy to send pics. [email protected]
Haha I was about to take the car club out for a photo shoot, but his timeframe is much shorter than that. I sent him your info, let me know if he doesn't get back to you soon and I'll get on him. Thanks Adam!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Just verified with the owner, the car is indeed stick. Also, this from him:
"For the record, the car is from ct if i remember correctly, this is its first winter, in the summer i could put the car on the lift and it was all yellow, its incredibly clean. there is no body damage, the hood was replaced with a black one, and the latch is a little finicky, but you just have to know how to work it. The only problem is that its running rich for some unknown reason, could be rear o2, coolant temp sensor, or MAYBE the ECM.

the motor is from a v70r, my bad, that was a typo the ad has been fixed since last night. The car is a real 850 t5r which were only made in 95, its very rare (2100 were made in the yellow, and maybe half if that were imported to the us). The cars originally came with auto but the transmission I believe is from the same car the motor came out of, but I would have to ask the guy who built it."

1 - 20 of 62 Posts