Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Western New York: home of Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Wings, Beef on Weck, Spaghetti Parmigiana, Fish Fry Fridays and a brand new 2004 9-3 Linear in Graphite Green.

We traded a Honda Pilot (18mpg) and haven't looked back. The car is an absolute pleasure to drive, and I was amazed at how...swaddled...I felt in the driver's seat.

Anyway, I've been lurking for a while, and took delivery yesterday. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

By the way: anyone in Buffalo (or within, say, 100 miles of here) been able to get AUX enabled? Braun in Cheektowaga didn't seem to want to be bothered. Haven't tried Checkpoint. Maybe someone in Ontario could help, too.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
hey - welcome aboard! Always great to see new members, and new saabists! You'll love us here - no question. You may wanna find out how close you are to our local crazy man Tweeks (another NY-er) Enjoy yourself here!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hi, welcome to the board. Glad to have ya 8)

·
10,303 Posts
Bring that car out to the Syracuse area (see events section) and have some fun. We are looking to have about 35 Saabs show up and spec out each others cars, and at about 3 we are going on a little cruise to see some scenes (windfarm, waterfall) Driving will be at your own pace.

And welcome to the sight :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts