Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Not sure exactly how they compare, I assume they're pretty close, but I have a BSR cat-back on my Aero. Hardly louder than stock at idle, very mellow, but opens up a little up top. It's going to sound even better with a 3" DP. Build quality is fantastic, and reasonably priced. Sorry, no video.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
On my 9-5 Aero I have a BSR cat back and a 3" catless DP/mid pipe. Its not loud at all, I would not have bought the BSR but it came with the car.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I think genuine saab sells them. I have a bsr on my 9000, has a note but its not loud at all, very deep and smooth. There are 2 mufflers (atleast on mine) so you can always ditch one of the 2 when assembling it if you want more growl.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I think genuine saab sells them. I have a bsr on my 9000, has a note but its not loud at all, very deep and smooth. There are 2 mufflers (atleast on mine) so you can always ditch one of the 2 when assembling it if you want more growl.
In 3 different Emails in a row I questioned to GS about purchasing a BSR exhaust, All I wanted to know is if it was in stock or not, If so I wanted it, All 3 times no answer about the BSR. In the same emails I wanted my stuff shipped to my new address and that was a no go due to there Credit Card policy so I got Prickish & canceled the order. All I wanted to know was if it was a 2 week or two month order. No answer at all 3 times in a row meens they Don't want to sell me a BSR so I'm looking elswhere.

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
In 3 different Emails in a row I questioned to GS about purchasing a BSR exhaust, All I wanted to know is if it was in stock or not, If so I wanted it, All 3 times no answer about the BSR. In the same emails I wanted my stuff shipped to my new address and that was a no go due to there Credit Card policy so I got Prickish & canceled the order. All I wanted to know was if it was a 2 week or two month order. No answer at all 3 times in a row meens they Don't want to sell me a BSR so I'm looking elswhere.
Harvey, just depends on how many they get shipped out from Sweden with each order they place to them. When I ordered mine it was back ordered by about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Harvey, just depends on how many they get shipped out from Sweden with each order they place to them. When I ordered mine it was back ordered by about 3 weeks.
Thanks for the info Nahum, I don't no why they couldn't just answer my question in the same way. At least give me a "Loose" idea about time line for an order like that. All my GS parts in the past got ordered through the Wifee before i tried to order a few bits and ship them to my new address in my own name, My new Address is not Credid card aproved as a Shipping address so they wouldn't fill my order. I have no idea how to get my new Address "Approved"? GS is the only place that won't ship to me. Major Insult and I;m not Super Techy Savy, I just want my Friggen parts. I've recomended and Installed GS stuff for years on customers cars with great results of course but now I can't even hook up my own cars. So how do I get an Address Approved?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
^ all I have ever had to do was use the billing address for the card, then a separate shipping address for the actual goods. Then again, I have not yet had this scenario come up with GS. However in any other situation, this has not been a problem.

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
Thanks for the info Nahum, I don't no why they couldn't just answer my question in the same way. At least give me a "Loose" idea about time line for an order like that. All my GS parts in the past got ordered through the Wifee before i tried to order a few bits and ship them to my new address in my own name, My new Address is not Credid card aproved as a Shipping address so they wouldn't fill my order. I have no idea how to get my new Address "Approved"? GS is the only place that won't ship to me. Major Insult and I;m not Super Techy Savy, I just want my Friggen parts. I've recomended and Installed GS stuff for years on customers cars with great results of course but now I can't even hook up my own cars. So how do I get an Address Approved?
You just have to call your credit card company and notify them what the address is so they can approve it on there end. Then call GS back and let them know the credit card company has been notified of the shipping address and it'll be able to go through. Pretty simple. I just had to do this for my other car and the clutch parts that I had mailed to the local shop.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I have one on the 9-5 Aero. Love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts