Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a year and a half ago, my wife and i bought a 2002 wagon with about 68k on it, and it's been great. it has 113k on it now. we used to work at the same place, and commute together, and have enjoyed a lot of great times in that car.

well, i am not working now, and i have gone back to school, and i needed another daily driver. the 1967 f100 is great to drive, but not terribly practical for commuter duty, despite the fact that it gets about 20mpg...

anyway, i found a really nice, very well maintained, imola red, 5spd sedan, and brought it home. it has 179k on it, but has new tires, clutch and pressure plate, starter, brakes, fluids, etc. and runs great. it was a 2 owner car with a good history. so, i am pleased as punch. except with 170hp, it's begging for...just a little sumpthin'...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, super clean for the miles. i was going through the service history that i got, and it's pretty good for the first 4 years, then kinda falls off. not sure if it's the records that do, or the service. changed ownership around then, so who knows.

anyway, a ton of stuff was done before i got it, so it's good to go again. i also found out it had the CPS and SID done just before i got it too. so that's a plus.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think i'm going to drop the pan for sure. i need to know it's clean and ready to go. going to be relying on it for some time to come.

plus, once it's got the green light sludge-wise, i can give JZW a call...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts