Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to thinking about rim style and color for the Viggen. I have liked that black and bronze look. Here are a few photoshops I made:
Stock Ride height

Lowered somewhat:

What do you think?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
looks like an STI to me..... but it isn't too bad on a GM, errr Saab :lol: :p Nice chop - can you chop the top on a Viggen and make it have a lowered overall look? It might look neat with a custom chop top look. Anyone wanna try that and post? :?:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I like those rims on the Viggen from the link. Those are the ones that Genuine is selling.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Blaque_Out said:
I like those rims on the Viggen from the link. Those are the ones that Genuine is selling.
The anthracite CH's are rarer and more expensive, iirc. $460 for the silver ones (At Genuine) is a decent deal though.

The RG-R is available in the color scheme you photoshopped:

It's about the same price usually

One of my favorite non-silver BBS wheels is the 2 piece RS-GT in Hyper Black. 18's are about $700 though and I don't think they're available in Saab bolt patterns.

·
Registered
584 Posts
The two-piece 9-5 Aero wheel looks very similar to the RS-GT, and I bet you could buy a set and refinish them to whatever color you wanted for about the cost of one new RS-GT. . .

Of course, there's always the plentiful BBS knockoffs for a fraction of the price too. ASA comes to mind.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
ooooooooooo.

Gotta go with anthracite. The gray would look amazing against the black. Just my opinion...then again, I'm a Raiders fan!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts