Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Really easy to go in through the brake booster grommet. That's what I've switched to doing for my gauges.
I saw that part, not what I meant. I meant getting the vac line to the top of the dash. Do I need to pull the dash apart, or is there a way to slide it through there?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Doin a pod setup or headlight switch?
Haven't decided. What would look better? I can do the headlight switch for nearly nothing, so that might be the way I go. If I do that, I know there's a write up for it somewhere. Just not too keen on flying blind while digging through wiring under the dash. Electricity and I don't get along.

Also not trying to hijack the thread, saabertooth. Just happened we were both curious about the same install.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
To run the vac tubing on my car I fished a piece of #10 stranded wire through then slid the vac tube over the end of the wire taped it on and pulled it into place.
I duct tape the the vacuum hose the a hanger. You can mold it to get it through the firewall really easy and it's pretty long.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.