1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
668 Posts
I think the front looks sweet.... but the back is..... not too hot.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I like the rear(not the middle tips) and side skirts. But the front and the spoiler is too much for me. And the price is soo high.

Someone should make a replica viggen kit for cheaper then factory, it would sell fast.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well see thats one of the good things about a TRUE forum....with enough interest we can get things made. As more people are added to the forum, and possibly work along with another...we may be able to get a less expensive kit made here in the US (which would drop the price considerably). Even a Urethane kit, or front at least. But once again the trick is in the numbers and interest.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I dont much care for the whale wing but the front of the kit isnt to bad. The back is a little much but i do like the way they fit in the dual exhaust

·
Registered
122 Posts
the body kit is manufactured by RealCar.

I'd worry a bit about scraping with the front so low.. I have a 1.3" drop on my car already.

Does anyone know what the kit is made from? Fiberglas will crack on the first hit. Polyurethane will develop waves over time. Carbon fiber? That would be lucky.

Foglamp mounting? Get some big KC Hilites and look like a WRX

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its made out of fiberglass.

Once more people get on this site, maybe we can get a Urethane version made from a local company and get a Group Buy going..this will cut down costs, and open the market for many other templates.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
More Colors

Just to show you that this kit does look awesome, even in different colors. And by the way, never mention Saab and Honda in the same sentence please. Totally different style, this body kit looks nothing like shitty honda kits. Later.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea i noticed those new pictures you had on your site. Very nice. I'd still like to see it on a normally colored Saab...maybe like a silver or black, but it does look very nice none-the-less. No Honda or rice here....straight European design.

·
Registered
251 Posts
personally i think it looks really ricey. You wont be able to lower the car also. The rear valence drops down way too much to look remotely good. They should make a similar kit that drops down half the distance and then you just lower your car so its just as low with a much lower center of gravity. This leads to better handling. All this kit does is make the car look taller and narrower. Maybe it will look good in different colors but it still too showy for me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A lowered 900/9-3 with the Saab Viggen bodykit will touch the ground on speedbumps. The Real kit will be even worse.

No speedbumps......no problem. Otherwise think twice.

I prefer the Viggen bodykit........but I'm biased :roll:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
i too preffer the look of the viggen kit...its more subtle...but that new one is new!
and all ive seen it in are bright colors....here it is in black...a little less show boaty....i dont care for the rear spoiler..id rather have the viggens....oh well they are both expencive!!!!

i like the hood and the fog lights behind the mesh....

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay, i don't care what anybody says...that new kit is off the chain!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
its not too bad, but it just loooks so damn tall and narrow. just my thoughts, the black doesnt look bad though.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Doesn't look too bad in black, but I'll take a Viggen style any day over that. And it doesn't look to much like anything Honda, which is good, but it's just too flashy for my taste.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What about the hood on the black one. I just noticed that it seems that the vents are sunk in.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts