Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you guys know we have a company to do the kit for us. Right now we are in the process of picking out the bumpers and side skirts. We would like some help in choosing the right bumpers and side skirts. We want to make this kit so it will be pleasing to everybody.

The Viggen rear bumper was going to be an option that we were thinking of, but some of us think are going to look too much like stock bumpers. Also another decision was made to see if we want dual cutouts for the rear bumper. I know that some of you don't like it, but others might. We were thinking about just having the option to cut it out yourself if you want to add dual tail pipes.

Right now we want to have this bumper incorporated into the Saab. This is from a new kit made for Volvo. We would like everybody's feedback on this. We are going to be making changes to the bumper, and the side skirt that will make it unique to us.

Please post your comments so we can get this project going.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That rear looks awesome, i just hope the new kits rear is more aggressive then the viggens rear, im looking for something like that volvos bumper that stands out

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i think i want to steal that volvo, that looks awesome, the tail light eye lids are awesome! and i love how they flow so smoothly up into the wing

for the rear bumper on the saab however, why not have it wrap up onto the back section, not the trunk, but the sides, so it flows smooth, know what i mean? and maybe have a piece that you attach to the lower trunk, so it looks like the bumper goes up onto the back of the car, and closer to the tail lights.

~justin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts