Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else see this?
I don't know if I like it. I think is toooo flashy.

But the hardtop for the conv. isn't a bad upgrade for winter use.

They also sell viggen/Aero kit to fit 900 and 9-3 models for £800 for full bodykit.

www.saabtorqueuk.com

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea that kit makes it look more like a kitted Mustang in the front to me. The sides aren't too bad though.

But for 800GBP, by the time you pay in US and get it shipped.. thats quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Went to the site, trexturk you link was wrong so I just fixed it you had to many AAAA’s in Saab.

Anyway, that kit is fucking ugly as shit. Where do I start, 1st they took the Viggen bumper and just cut some holes in it, if you look at where the grille is you can see the Dip under the grille. That will not be the case with our kits. 2nd, the vents on the side are way mis-proportioned, if you look at them, the vents are going all the way into the curve of the bumper. It’s like they don’t want to stop. And 3rd the holes in the bumper look like cookie cuter shapes, no design at all. With the side skirts its kinda hard to say, they look weird from the side, but if you view them from the back of the car it looks like they might be ok? The rear is just ugly. The real car kit is 10 times better then this thing, it’s like it was just thrown together with no thought. I like the convertible hard top that, that’s a good idea.

Thank god that our kits coming out wont look like this, we will make sure of it.

Dan

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
snow4_1man said:
Went to the site, trexturk you link was wrong so I just fixed it you had to many AAAA's in Saab.
Why thank you :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where are they selling viggen and aero kits? I went to the site and all I saw them selling were cars?

Anywaus I just bought the 9-3 kit from saab catalog, I got a NG 900 was

wondering how well does the kit work for your car, as well as it fits it, cause all

i saw on the kit was a minimal amount of adhesive and a few spots to screw it

in to the car, and with out lowering it how close do you come to scraping on a

speed bump

·
Registered
439 Posts
Like it or hate it at least someone is coming up with new stuff for our cars.
Wonder how that top works? Go over existing top, or do you put yours down?
Have to go over existing, right? Can't keep your top down for months...that'll ruin it.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOO TRASHY!!!!! you all rag on me for almost getting an STI.... LOOK AT THAT THING!!!! YUCK ive never seen so much cheep crappy looking chrome on a saab in my life. On that note the hard top is cool as shit.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
jesus... I can hardly trust my eyes that anyone else who owned a saab would find that body kit attractive... are we seeing something totally different? because what im seing is trashy poorly build looking mesh rice parts for cars. Do any of those "vents" do anything? no... they just look "cool" if your 15 and into toy cars. as far as that goes im offended that anyone i know would consider buying that. :lol: :lol: :lol: not really... but seriously... do you really think that looks good?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think that car looks soooooooooo ugly.
They also have these new taillights, also ugly.

If someone in the states were to have this kit, consider yourself driving a honda 8)

·
Administrator
668 Posts
ok whew... at least i know trex is with me... jesus I threw up in my mouth when i saw that thing.... if you want a honda buy one... dont destroy a saab. That thing just needs the logos and it will be a SUPER DUPER FAST CIVIC!!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Ok did anyone watch the flash intro?
See the rear end?
YUCK!
The front and back are horrible, but the sideskirts are sweet looking.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah thats a pretty ugly kit..the worst for a saab that i've seen :/

1 - 20 of 27 Posts