Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen the euro m3 with the intake on the bumper? I bet that works REALLLY well.....how hard would it be to construct somthing like this for a saab?

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks like this... see the intake on the bumper?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
i have seen this an a new mazda rx-8....i belive you can buy the port and intigrade it into your bumper...sounds like a good idea...

·
User
9,193 Posts
Good Idea, but make sure you have a snorkel or something.... don't need water everywhere in the intake lol... lots of foreign objects can get sucked up in there heh.

·
Registered
54 Posts
that would be nice. i was thinking of doing that but not having a hole in the bumper. just having the intake run down infront of front pumper....Just purchase the (water filtration) from aem...think its about $35 \you install after the filter in the pipe somewhere..should be fine and not suck up any water...im not sure with turbo, but thats what i did with my crx. and it pulled alot harder. quick easy mod you could do in an after noon. also i have a buddy that did cut a hole in the bumper and ran custom intake to it. he mad a cap for it also. he capped it when it rained...you can go about it either way...

looks pretty hardcore, and torque numbers are increased.

·
Registered
251 Posts
well first off thats a Viggen front bumper. trust me i know from experience.....thats a hole where u put a big screw with a circle in the end to get towed up by. cause the car is too low to be hitched up any other way. There is generally a little cover that comes with it and it is barely noticable when its on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts