Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a blacked out 9-7x at Steak and Shake in Clarksville, IN, today. Aftermarket black spoked wheels, dark tint, tinted windshield, and it looked lowered. (Wasn't much taller than a station wagon sitting next to it)

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I saw a 9-7x matching that description last time I was in Indy. Looked pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lowering an SUV just never made sense to me
Yeah, me neither, but this looked pretty good...I guess they just don't use it off-road or in snow...
I saw a 9-7x matching that description last time I was in Indy. Looked pretty cool.
Probably the same one. I'm surprised how many 9-7x's I see. A lot of them have aftermarket wheels too. People around here love them. I was just on the TBSS forum trying to find it.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
Yeah, me neither, but this looked pretty good...I guess they just don't use it off-road or in snow...
Yeah, you defintely can't drive a lowered SUV let alone a lowered car in the snow... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
106 Posts
uh my friend has a lowered Tahoe... lemme tell ya. if i wanna drive around and grip... i steal his keys. its a hefer... but it grips the road like a champ... and its got 4.11's and lsd... =D stock 5.3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.