Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I have black 9000 aero seats and tan ng900 back seats in my NG the rug and headliner is tan and the dash and door panels are black i think it looks fine

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i have a thread for the aero seats in the ng but idk where it is lol. search or if not i'll find it in a few minutes

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

lol actually the pictures dont show much. my bad

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
I did the all black interior swittchover(minus the carpet) in my NG, idk how itd look with just blak seats but might as well try it and see if you like it

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

Just haven't put it together :(

I don't even remember how long I've been driving with a stripped out interior anymore.

Was kind of upset when I missed out on mint black leather seats locally for cheap.

I actually wouldn't mind some nice black velour instead.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
thats gross ... i had intended on completing the aero swap over to the NG but its my 'beater' and i got lazy.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Just haven't put it together :(

I don't even remember how long I've been driving with a stripped out interior anymore.

Was kind of upset when I missed out on mint black leather seats locally for cheap.

I actually wouldn't mind some nice black velour instead.
This is EXACTLY what i had in mind, from the seats, to the headliner, to the door cards, i think when all finished, it should all go together pretty well (i hope). I LOVE the tally setup too, basicaly a reverse of the combo i have in mind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts