Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a bottle of Eagle 1, wax while you dry spray stuff.... I was skeptical but I am soooo glad I tried it. If you've ever used one of those quick detail spray on waxes, this is nothing like it. After you wash your car, and before you dry it... spray a few shots of this stuff on the wet car, and dry off with chammy or whatever u use and you will not believe the difference. The car looks shinier and brighter than it ever did, even after a thorough 3 step wax job... it also makes dryin the car much easier and faster.
Synopsis ala Bill: -----> if you don't give it a try, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!

~it really doesn't leave any water marks what so ever and its doesn't leave any kind of residue on the plastic, chrome, or glass peices. it really is the best thing to happen to cars since turbos!
oh yeah, and it leaves the whole car feeling like flawless glass just like after a thorough waxing...!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i have used this product a few times, and i'll admit it works good, but the chami-thingies i always use leave little lint balls all over the car, so you drive fast to get those off, next problem, the wax only lasts a few days, first rain storm you're bummin, i wouldn't buy it again, i'll stick with the three hour job using paste like products, overall i don't like the wax as you dry stuff over a period of time, just doesn't last for me

and did yours smell really bad of stale cherries or something crappy like that that gives you a headache?

~justin

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Holy cow, I just used this stuff today and I totally agree with goviggen, this stuff is the shit. Anyone who has or has ever had a black car knows how hard it is to keep clean and when you wash it how hard you have to work to make sure there are no watermarks. This stuff leaves nothing. VERY impressed!!! I would never substitute this for a good wax job (and I'm hopin goviggen wouldn't either), but everytime I wash my car from here on out its goin on!

Kyle

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yeah, I wouldn't substitute it for a real wax job... but it really completes the whole car washing process very well and I would imagine helps sustain the quality of the finish and the most recent wax job if used as a -inbetween wax jobs- product. I will however use it every time I wash from now on!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Looks good. I may just have to try this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts