:D

·
Administrator
668 Posts
haha actully thats an awesome pic.... i have it as my background

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
marky are you a professional photographer? if so, that is a nice picture, what type of camera did you use?

wow, thats a ton of awesome saab pictures!!!!

i like the one with the guy resting in the back, because if you look he's in a no parking zone! lol

that rescue car is mint, i wonder why it has clear markers...
anyone know where i can get that ralley light cluster on it?

~justin

·
Registered
29 Posts
I spent a summer in the back of my 900 much like that guys that's chillin out in the no parking zone, ahh memories.

·
Registered
17 Posts
saabguy said:
marky are you a professional photographer? if so, that is a nice picture, what type of camera did you use?

~justin
I'm not a professional photographer, just an amateur taking some pics of the car. The camera I used was a Kodak DX3600. Honestty tells me to say that this isen't the orginal picture :oops:

Here is the original version:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
so the trashcan got hidden and the words got added to the bottom, either way it looks nice dude

~justin

·
Registered
51 Posts
his reflection looks like it is less pronouned in the touch-up, through you can still see the reflection of the trash can on the car.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
oh wow, good eye!!!!!! i didn't even notice that at all

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
How about a ride that could save your life!

I really should post a bunch of pics - I got a Ton that prolly 1/2 of you have never seen, tho as you ppl talk to me more on AIM ya end up seeing more of em :p

(note the Ambulance in the background - not a Saab....)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is it just me, or do the women in the back seat not have nice legs? :shock: haha only in Sweden!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts