Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some of you may know my dad is the Service Manager for Concours SAAB and Porsche here in Milwaukee.....anyway one of his customer call him up about a month ago asking him how she could sell her 1987 Saab 900 Turbo Covert.....He to her to but an add in the paper or put it on ebay....Her exact words were "No Don't you or any of your mechanics want it" So my dad goes well how much do you want for it......Answer " 100 Bucks" So my dad says oh I'll take it!!! The kicker is we got the car for 100 dollar....come to find out the car is almost mint!!! Its Silver with a black top and only has 75,000 miles... What a find! Soon I'll have my spg wheels on it and maybe a few other things....I guess these people are very wealthy and have 6 other cars and just want to get rid of the oldest. The car has only gone 2000 miles since March of 2000 when all the brakes were replaced....And its been in a garage all it life!!!!!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Wow - that is some deal. at my school the "Custodian" guy owns 2 Grand Nations - and a few other odd cars which are neat including a T-Type and a 449 Bronco :shock: - anyways - he got the one Grand National for $100 - and it's now a 10 second car.... :lol:

·
Registered
298 Posts
ummmmm y couldn't i find that :cry:

Congrats!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nice find....dayum., that's hot.

I walked away from a red 89 convert turbo, for $400 with about 180k last year because I didn't feel like pulling the smoking motor... and been kicking myself ever since.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I need to find a turbo car like that for 100.as that is in budget.just barley

·
Registered
1981 8v c900 sedan, 1990 2.0 9k carlsson, 1992 21 c900 sedan
1,028 Posts
HIDSPG said:
... The kicker is we got the car for 100 dollar....come to find out the car is almost mint!!! Its Silver with a black top and only has 75,000 miles... What a find! Soon I'll have my spg wheels on it and maybe a few other things....I guess these people are very wealthy and have 6 other cars and just want to get rid of the oldest. The car has only gone 2000 miles since March of 2000 when all the brakes were replaced....And its been in a garage all it life!!!!!
That's awesome! Even here that's under A$150! Wish I could have picked up either of my running C900's for that price. :cool:

Craig.

·
Registered
299 Posts
sorry i think my uncle beat you he got a red '90 c900T with 130k basicly for free :D (helped one of his freinds build a treehouse) its a little rusty in the engin and has no radio but drives good

·
7,595 Posts
gearhead said:
I am wanting to know how you can afford gas... I drop $90 a week some weeks on gas alone :lol:

·
Registered
299 Posts
DeLorean said:
gearhead said:
I am wanting to know how you can afford gas... I drop $90 a week some weeks on gas alone :lol:
that what happens when you drive at WOT all the time :D :twisted: how many miles do you drive a week anyway.

·
Registered
299 Posts
at least you have a saab i dont. but i might have on soon, i need to call my insurance company tho to get a quote cause if i buy my own car i have to pay my own insurance :cry: and i dont have a job :cry: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts