Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a beryl green colored c900 SPG (it had the rims and the SPG body kit anyway) in a parking lot in West Rockport ME this afternoon. I could be wrong but isn't this a rare color for all c900s?

(And if anyone says anything about Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear, or penises, I'm going to flipping leave this site or something, knock. it. off.)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes exactly like that. This is exactly what it looked like except this one had some salt and dirt from the Maine winter roads up here. But same stock SPG wheels and stuff.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a guy in Freeport that has one...Has had it on C-list in the past year.
There is?? I'm checking CL every day, I'm looking for a Saab or a truck for under $1000. Haha I'm 15 so yeah, my saab is technically still my parents. Wow I hope I get to see it again soon, is he on here? (I'm in Rockland btw I go up towards Augusta maybe once a month maybe once every 2 months, depends. Hope to see you around, what do you drive?

This is me:

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey! that's my green SPG in front of that lake. Where ever did you find that pic?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just google searched for emerald green SPG c900 on google images.

BTW, I saw this green SPG in front of the same business complex today!! I need to stop in there next time I see it!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts