Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of BBS RKII's with 2 good tires and 2 worn. they were a refinish project that was never finished. one of the wheels has 2 screws that snapped off in the wheel but an easy fix. I'd like to see 270 for the set. 207 482 9846. need the money asap! will not ship so you would need to meet me in south portland or somewhere between.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
Give me some more details. I will be in Plymouth NH today and for the weekend, we could possibly meet up. PM me, serious interest.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the only issues with the wheels are 2 worn tires. snapped the heads off 2 screws putting back together. they would look amazing after a mediablast and powdercoat/paintjob. i hand sanded these wheel and used graphite wheel paint. they look ok from a distance but you can definitely tell up close that its a rattle can job.

anyone whos interested shoot me a text or call me. i need to sell these asap so i can buy a 88 e30 325ix. im 270 short of what i need to finish paying the car off. im up until 12am almost every night so feel free to call whenever. if you cant reach me leave a message ill call back asap.

if you're looking for 2 replacement screws look up black forest industries they sell a 12pt assembly screw.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts