Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to Baltimore inner harbor area, Tuesday the 31st afternoon till Thursday the 2nd, to go the oversized fish tank and a ball game (Bal- Bos). So between that time I’ll have some time to kill, any other things to do or places to go eat? If your going to be around drop me a PM.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Check out Fells Point. Lots of good places to eat/drink there and it's right around the corner from the Inner Harbor.

My fave restaurant/brewery in town is called the Brewer's Art, pricey but awesome. Have fun at the Aquarium and at Camden Yards.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I like Slainte in Fells Point, Della Notte in Little Italy (right next to the Inner Harbor). I already mentioned Brewer's Art, in Mt Vernon. Basically on the corner's of Chase and Charles. Awesome food and drink, go down to the basement bar, it's amazing. They have a website.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Check out Fells Point. Lots of good places to eat/drink there and it's right around the corner from the Inner Harbor.

My fave restaurant/brewery in town is called the Brewer's Art, pricey but awesome. Have fun at the Aquarium and at Camden Yards.
Any recommendations for good places to eat?
I like Slainte in Fells Point, Della Notte in Little Italy (right next to the Inner Harbor). I already mentioned Brewer's Art, in Mt Vernon. Basically on the corner's of Chase and Charles. Awesome food and drink, go down to the basement bar, it's amazing. They have a website.
Good choices all,

Best thing to do is walk around and go in somewhere after checkgin out the menue prices and food you like. usually no need for reservations in either little italy or Fells point. the plaes at the inner harbor are really toursty...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Some Good News! The wagon is proven in. The wagon made all the way to Baltimore with the A/c on just fine, 4.5 people 150 miles 200lbs of stuff, on only a third of a tank. Now it's time for some sleep.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts