1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I bought a truck!

It's cool, wanna see?

It is a 1999 F-350 Dually 6 speed with 120k. Never seen a winter in its life, garaged since day 1 and is a 1 owner truck. It has a 4" Pro Comp Lift and a banks 4" turbo back exhaust. There is one scratch on the entire truck, on the dually fender of course. Dealer maintained and driven by an old couple. This thing is so fucking clean I had to jump on it.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just the truck, Aero and Harley. Selling the last two, buying Triumph Daytona 675.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice. 6mt is badass.

Great to see you "Compensating" for your short comings.
Yeah, on the bill of sale the previous owner was obligated to cut off 3" of my johnson.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
I despise dually trucks, but good for you if you like it.

That's not the stock ride height is it? Is it just me or does it look strange lifted with the stock-sized wheels and tires? You should lower it, or get the brodozer wheel & tire combo and keep it at that height.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I despise dually trucks, but good for you if you like it.

That's not the stock ride height is it? Is it just me or does it look strange lifted with the stock-sized wheels and tires? You should lower it, or get the brodozer wheel & tire combo and keep it at that height.
Its lifted 4". It will get 35" tires eventually.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in the words of Jeremy Clarkson)

That truck is beast man, but you should change your avatar from a Dodge Ram 2500 to a Ford, or better yet, a Saab of some sort. Haha

1 - 20 of 68 Posts