Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been experiencing some constant vibration/shake/shimmy coming from the front upon acceleration/deacceleration,...If i were to let go of the steering wheel the car would steer to the left by itself and shake which makes me believe the problem is coming from the drivers side.. The outer boot has been torn for quite some time now.

Does it sound like a tweaked axle?

I was looking to replace it with this and hoping thatll be all i need to replace

eEuroparts - Axle Assembly (new) - # 80-5324

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took off the wheel today and took a look at the axle assembly,nothing looked or felt out the ordinary other than being able to move the inner cv joint part up and down a tad bit..Didnt see any leakage from the axle seal which usually means diff bushing time.

I noticed that the tire had a weird sinking groove in the middle but not throughout the whole tire so maybe thats whats causing my shaking and pulling to the left.. I rotated the tires for now to see if anything changes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.