Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am trying to make ends meet in this very topsy turvy don't know if you'll have a job tomorrow economy so I thought why not put my passion and skills to work for me so... up for sale is.....

me... :rolleyes:

well not really me but moreso my services/expertise in the area of Car Audio and Home Theater. Now I am not certified (certifiable maybe ;)) or by any means a complete expert in all things related to those fields (it would be pretty much impossible to be that) but I will get the job done right, professionally, safely, and on your budget.

I have years of experience in doing my own projects and helping countless friends and family members with theirs. If you have any request be it big (full system set-up) or small (reprogram a remote) I am glad to take it on.

As I do not have a garage I am a mobile install person providing services to the Southern NH areas (I may go anywhere so just ask). I will go to you to do the job and unlike the big box stores you get to watch and see exactly what is being done. Everyone's car is treated like a limited edition showpiece and everyone's home like it were my grandparents'.

So if you have any interest please either post up here and I will email you for details or check out my website

www.AwesomeInstalls.com

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Ok, would you be willing to travel to CT? Im doing a major audio install including full sound deadening, component speakers front and rear, and an amp to power them. Eventually, I would like a stealth box style subwoofer in the trunk but only if it takes up minimal space and looks absolutely oem.

Let me know, I am on a budget but maybe I can help you out a bit.

·
Registered
500 Posts
When I decide what to do with the stereo and speakers in my truck, I'll keep you in mind. Could give ya some advertising by plastering your logo on my race car too.. Since we're not that far apart.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Would you be able to come to Massachusetts with me and teach my grandparents how to scan their TV for new channels? They won't get cable because they don't want that filth in their home lol.

·
Registered
709 Posts
nice. i have been putting up with buzzing speakers for a while now. was thinking about replacing, but then i lost my job. soon as i start work i will definitely keep this in mind, seeing as we're practically neighbors. wouldn't want a huge set up, just something simple, clean looking, and nice sounding. i'm still researching brands etc. at the moment. car audio is something i am FAR from familiar with.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the interest.

on the photos i will have some this weekend. Just getting to the spring cleanup of the cars and can get acceptable pictures.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump...

the site now has pictures in the completed installs section. More will be coming soon..

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
OMG DUDE I still owe you a logo, I totally forgot!!!
Soooo sorry, school and work got the best of me...

you should have pestered me about it ^_^

(free bump)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
free bump for a fellow struggling mobile audio installer!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts