Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new about this, most didn't....

Picked her up today!

PaulH called it another STD, so i think the name may stick....

more pics when my other comp stop shitting the bed...

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
There are an amazing range of medications to fix that, even get rid of the rash at the same time. You should investigate those.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they did put on a front plate bracket, after i specifically told them not to... oh well, it has that funny mount thing on the front anyway

as far as medications, turbo awd, and snow will do the trick for me!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, yeah, i would have, but i'm was running on 3 hours of sleep today (worked 49 hours since friday morning, and took all day today (monday) off)... and NY-17 was pretty brutal today... i'll have to avoid that

and more pics when i go pick up the 9-3 from the airport tomorrow. My work computer will have to be used for my camera...

·
7,595 Posts
Fucking dealers, I would have refused the car and bought it someplace else had they completely disregarded my requests, those front plate brackets on the wrx/sti bumpers are intrusive! With mine, I made I made it clear to the salesman that the car would be refused if it had dealer stickers and in PA - no front plate brackets, as you know!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Nice Subie!

Dealer stickers are a deal killer. I'm buying the car from the dealer, the dealer is not paying me to advertise.

In OH we have to have a front plate and Just Saab at least gives you nice chrome plated plastic plate surround.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Nice man! Looks good in that color! Bring it to carlisle?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Oh NO! Dealer sticker! They didn't screw on a front plate bracket too, did they?
This hits on a personal pet peeve...
It's like dealer folks just don't listen...or they're so brain-washed they can't possibly not put that crap on every car. No stickers, no unnecessary plate brackets (ruining a nice bumper) and absolutely no plate trim rings or I'm not going to accept the vehicle.

Nice acquisition, b_dash_rian !

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
You guys do know a simple heat gun takes off most dealer stickers right?

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
You guys do know a simple heat gun takes off most dealer stickers right?
Looks like it's already gone. Its the principle of the matter though, when you are paying them 30k+ for a vehicle, you'd think they could honor a simple request like, dont fucking stick any stickers on my car.

Paul

1 - 20 of 59 Posts